Sunday Golf Coupon Code – Use code “BE15” to save 15%!
Sunday golf bags have been around forever. No not the company, but the idea of a smaller golf bag, for a smaller set of clubs. Aka, a “Sunday bag.”
It was only a matter of time before someone smart came along and built a whole brand around the idea of the Sunday bag – insert, the aptly named Sunday Golf!
The team over there has been cool enough to hook up Breaking Eighty readers with a coupon code to make picking up your Sunday bag even more of a no-brainer.
Use the code “BE15” to save 15% off anything in the Sunday Golf store.
Our Sunday Golf Bag Reviews
We’ve reviewed both the Loma and the El Camino bags, and each are a fantastic option depending on what you’re looking for a in a bag.
- Loma Bag Review – Looking for a really small bag to take clubs to the range for a for junior? Start here
- Sunday Golf El Camino Review – Want a more full-featured bag that still has all the size and weight benefits of a Sunday bag? The El Camino could be perfect for you.
One of the most popular brands of smaller "Sunday" golf bags, for those late afternoon 9s where all you need is a half set of clubs and a cold beverage.
More Breaking Eighty Coupon Codes
- Blue Tees Series 3 Max Rangefinder (10% Off): Use code “BREAKINGEIGHTYMAX!”
- Any Other Blue Tees Rangefinder (10% Off): Use Code “BREAKINGEIGHTY10”
- Stitch Golf Coupon Code: Get 20% off one of the best golf bags on the market with the code “BE20”
- Precision Pro Rangefinders ($20 off): Use code “BREAKINGEIGHTY.”
- FlightScope Mevo Coupon Code (10% Off): Use code “BREAKINGEIGHTY” for 10% off the FlightScope Mevo
- FlightScope Mevo Plus Coupon Code (5% Off): Use code “BREAKINGEIGHTYPLUS” for 5% off the FlightScope Mevo Plus.
- Arccos Golf Coupon Code (15% Off): Use code “BE15” to save 15% off anything at Arccos Golf.
- Stix Golf Discount Code ($50 off): Use code “BE50” to get $50 off your first set of clubs at Stix Golf.
- Shot Scope Coupon Code (15% off): Use code “BREAKINGEIGHTY” to save 15% off select products.
There are no commentsAdd yours